Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We were able to leave B'ham at 12:30. My dentist visit went well and I now have a new mouth splint for my bottom teeth. I am to wear it EVERY night and any time during the day I want to. We ate at Hamburger Heaven before we left and decided our Shelia C's is better.

We got to Bristrol, VA at 8:00 pm. The trip was good and we stopped every two hours for a 'walk around the car'. We had dinner at the Cracker Barrel at Lenior City, TN.

We thank Scott and Ashley for having us last night. Grayson's nursery is a happy room. Every time I walked by the door, I found myself smiling.

We were amazed at all the cedar trees that were lining the interstate from Knoxville to Bristol. They looked as if they were standing at attention. The homes were so pretty in the valleys between the mountains. Linwood said it would be pretty if they were covered in snow.

We hope to get an earlier start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment